Digital X-rays are used by our skilled dentist and dental team to detect and diagnose dental problems. Digital radiography provides Dr. Cope with high-quality, instant, expandable images that he can use to detect dental problems such as:
- Bone loss
- Tooth decay between teeth
- Infection in the tooth nerve
- Tumors, cysts, and abscesses
- Developmental abnormalities
- Fractures in an existing dental filling
In addition, we can use digital X-rays to plan dental treatments, such as root canal therapy and dental implants. Digital X-rays use nearly 80% less radiation than traditional X-rays, and they require less time and no chemicals. For more information on the advantages of digital radiography, we welcome you to call our dental office in Lafayette, Indiana today!